If you think “Cash Is King” but are concerned that you will not be able to take advantage of good deals with online shopping, worry no more, Genie has solved your problem. Now you can shop online globally, but pay with cash locally, without sharing your financial information with anyone.
Genie Gateway lets you shop online, using most shopping carts, with the usual online experience, but with the extra feature that when checking out you can pay with cash. When choosing to pay with cash, Genie will create a special deposit ticket for the amount of that specific purchase, which you then deposit at any of over twenty thousand branches of participating banks.
We haven’t quite figured out how to let you stuff the cash through your computer yet, but it’s almost as simple.
Just click on the Cash button and
- Enter the dollar amount you wish to send or deposit into your CashBox.
- Select one of our participating financial institutions from the drop down menu.
- Print a DEPOSIT TICKET.
- Take the cash and the deposit ticket to the participating bank you selected. It’s just like making a bank deposit. They’ll take the cash and your transaction will be credited the next business day.
Here are three details you should know:
- It is important to use the printed deposit ticket as it contains the tracking information for your transaction.
- Cash payments will be credited on the same day you make the deposit and available the next business day. You will be notified via email when your payment has been credited.
- The selling Genie Member will be notified that they have a payment pending but will not ship the items you purchased until your payment is processed.
To listen this information press play: