Welcome to AllCom's Customer Relations and Technical Support information and contact page
How to: We offer informational and educational materials for your convenience, please review the links below and choose the How To topic for even more!
- Professional Office Features and Pricing PDF
- CellPlusPlus Features and Pricing PDF
- Updating your billing information or PDF Version
- Accessing billing and usage reports or PDF Version
- Creating your Genie Gateway (for current subscribers) or Video Version(for new subscribers)
- Visitor's Guide to the Genie Gateway: PDF or Video
- Subscriber's Guide to the Genie Gateway (Video)
- Genie Extensions for Professional Office subscribers. Allows multiple mailboxes tied together by a switchboard.
- Visit the User Guide at our main site for helpful information such as how to access your account via the phone and use some common features.
- Please go to the Legal page to view the User Agreement and required disclosures
- Additionally, you can access information from the document library (Read PDF icon) on our Genie Gateway
To Contact Technical Support to report an outage or technical issue please click the button below to be taken to our Genie Gateway Communication Hub where you can Connect with a Call, VOX Voice SMS, Email, Text Message or Fax.
Click below for general support and information. Check out the Read PDF icon for a library of helpful documents.
We urge all customers to use their toll free numbers exclusively for fax reception. Local number carriers are switching much of their traffic to VOIP technology which is inconsistent with data handling. We can have the toll free traffic dedicated to non-VOIP equipment on our end, but cannot do the same with locals. Additionally, there is no way to guarantee that the sender's network uses no VOIP or that the data will make it to our system.
For the above reasons, you may want to consider using your Genie Gateway for faxes. Genie Gateway is now available free to all subscribers, and allows fax reception via the web for free as well, and in color without the loss of resolution as found from traditional fax machines. You can read more here!